It’s been a while. Uni has been quite buys, we got plenty of work to do at
work, so I haven’t gotten around publishing any articles lately. I did some
analysis in R markdown however, which would be somewhat suitable for the blog.
Sadly, hakyll didn’t have any obvious way to add
Rmd compatibility. And
I’ve become bored of the old template anyhow.
I hope the transition to blogdown didn’t break anything major–but I didn’t migrate any posts before 2016 anyway, as most of them were out of date and not relevant to me anymore. The new system breaks all the old links to the articles, but I won’t bother migrating them via redirects as before. Sorry for that!
That being said, I now can publish R markdown files as blog articles, which allows me to publish data science related things more easily. This should result in a higher rate of articles in the future. So stay tuned!